The CASI project is committed to protecting the privacy of its users.
It applies to personal information collected by us, or provided by you, over the CASI web portal. It is also intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our website.
If you would like to know what personal information we collect and hold about you, please send an email to email@example.com
What information do we collect about you when you use the CASI website?
In order to obtain access to certain tools and functionalities provided via the CASI portal you will be required to register on the Website and provide us with personal information such as your name, country, email address, age, gender, organisation and job title. You can choose not to provide this information, however, you might not be able to gain access to all areas of the portal.
You may provide us with your personal information in a number of ways:
- by registering to CASI portal
- by completing a Contact Us form on our website
- by completing CASI online surveys, questionnaires and self-assessment activities
How do we use your personal information?
- To keep track and calculate the progress and results of your activities, such as CASIPEDIA mapping and CASI online training and related self-assessments. This information is accessible to individual users from their user profile. In addition, given the participatory nature of the CASI project, a combined list of the CASI Community Members activities, available to CASI project consortium only, is used to demonstrate, in a transparent way, the overall level of ICT-enabled mobilisation and stakeholder engagement activities. These notifications apply to the following activities: registration, commenting, uploading, updating and sharing of portal's content.
- If you use our online tools (e.g. CASIPEDIA, CASI Online course), to offer you guidance and advice, if needed.
- To feed the CASI 'Ideas Bank' and 'Actions Bank' with critical issues, actions and sub-actions mapped in CASI online mapping platform (CASIPEDIA). Public visibility of these can be restricted by the mappers.
- To inform research and improve SI related knowledge in a manner that does not identify you as individual.
- For “analytics” purposes to better understand your interaction with our website.
- To generally manage your account (including corresponding with you in relation to any complaint).
Do we share your personal information with third parties?
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your permission. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us and you transfer the data at your own risk. We endeavour to use the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to secure the confidentiality of your personal data, to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of such personal data, and to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration or unauthorised disclosure or access and to otherwise protect the security of such personal data. We shall not face any liability in the event of our system being hacked and personal information being stolen.